>

serendipitous reflections

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tournament of Books

Jeni and I love books ... we love the way they look on the shelf, the smell of a book, and of course reading books. And tournaments are fun too. So when I saw The Tournament of Books today, I thought, "What a great idea!" Now, I haven't read any of these books, so following the tournament might be like watching March Madness without a favorite team in the mix, but the fact that they have a Zombie Round alone makes it worth tuning in to. That, and the fact that the winner gets a live rooster (which explains the t-shirt).

And speaking of t-shirts, really, if nothing else, follow the t-shirt link and look at the other shirt on the page. I seriously think I need an "aeiofu" t-shirt. Maybe for roller derby night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home