>

serendipitous reflections

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Label maker

Our label maker had disappeared. It was one of those things that really had no place, so it was constantly just out, always being seen, until we need it. I can't tell you how many times I have glanced past it while getting something else. But when we need it, I look and look everywhere, to the point that I am beginning to imaging having seen it places. I was about to suggest to Jeni that our ghost from Davenport was back. (ok... not really positive about the ghost, but there were moments that we could have sworn something was in the works playing games with us.) But I did find it, hidden on it's side in the closet beside a shoe, so it looked like another shoe. (ok... so that makes us sound like disorganized slobs, but remember, the boss and his fiancee were just over the other week, so things end up in the closet...) Yes. It did show back up, and without even a tempermental outburst at the cruel humor of the Universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home