>

serendipitous reflections

Saturday, January 08, 2005

I'm a winner!

I'm getting old. I know that because instead of listening to commercial radio, I listen to NPR. On my way to work, there is a local radio program called the South Carolina Business Review. It's about a five to eight minute interview with someone from a state business. Each Tuesday, they have a trivia question of the week. I correctly answered last weeks and just received an e-mail telling me I won and my prize package was in the mail!

The answer to the question, by the way...
According to the SC Dept. of Commerce, SC ranks #2 in the nation in terms of the percentage of our private sector workers employed by foreign investment. (approx. 8%)

This week's question: All of the Beano sold in the world is made in SC. Name the company and where in SC it is made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home