>

serendipitous reflections

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Treadmill time

I went to the gym last night, despite not really having a lot of energy. It was just one of those days, but I knew I needed to go. I did a quick (for me) 1.5 miles on the treadmill (about 21 minutes) then called it quits. If I could have found the UT/S. Carolina basketball game I might have stayed longer.

But I did get to catch up on some TV last night. I know someone who is on the new season of Survivor. We never watch the show, but now we have to watch and pull for Krista. She can't say how she did or what happened. I couldn't imagine the pressure of not being able to talk about it. The premiere was OK -- not much of her. It's a show you can watch while ironing or doing the dishes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home