>

serendipitous reflections

Monday, August 18, 2008

I really have been working in the yard

Yard gloves
Here's proof that Jeni and I have done yard work since moving to our house. These gloves came in a two pack. I put one pair away to save until the other pair wore out. Well, they wore out two weekends ago. We were out pulling weeds like crazy when I blew through the ends of both middle fingers (maybe I was giving the finger to the weeds too much...) Either way, I broke out the other gloves to cut the grass the next day and was just amazed at the difference. Of course I knew the old gloves had worn over two seasons of yard work, but I forgot what a new pair felt like, or looked like. BTW, I don't know how I did yard work without gloves before, either.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home