>

serendipitous reflections

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Shipping back in time

We ordered a new computer for work, which came into my office and my old computer moved to the insurance department so that they are all still on Windows XP ... So I checked my email on my new computer, which arrived on the 7th, and I get an email today, the 9th, telling me that my computer has been shipped on the 8th, and should arrive on the 7th. I read it twice to make sure, but that's what it says...

Also, I saw this the other day driving home and wished I had thought to keep the old camera in the car just for moments like this one. I'm driving down the interstate and am passing a motorcycle. There is a box on the back of the motorcycle bungee corded onto the back. At first, I thought it was a case of beer and thought that was kind of funny, but as I looked closer I saw that it was a motorcycle helmet, and that the driver of the motorcycle was not wearing a helmet. If that's not the picture of irony, I don't know what is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home