>

serendipitous reflections

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

Today is my brother's 40th birthday, so I thought I would put a mini-photo tour of his last forty years.
Chris - 3 months old
Chris 5 1/2 yrs and Jeni 3 days
(This was one of our mom's favorite pictures. Check out the bottoms of Chris' feet.)
Chris 5 1/2 years old
Chris 7 yrs and Jeni 2 yrs

Chris' senior portrait --AKA Studly

Chris (20 yrs) with Baby Andrew
Chris (22 yrs) with baby Aaron
Chris (24 yrs) with baby Brittany
(And yes, he's still smitten with his little girl.)

Thanksgiving 1994
(Andrew and Aaron made us all Thanksgiving day hats)

Jackie and Chris (29 yrs old) Thanksgiving 1997
Chris (38 yrs) with Andrew at his high school graduationChris, Jeni, and Dad at Andrew's graduationJackie and Chris (39 yrs) -Christmas at Gulfshores

Chris - I wish you the happiest birthday. I love you!
And remember you will always be older than me!
All my love,
your little sister

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home