>

serendipitous reflections

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hectic weekend

This weekend is going to be hectic. There's really no other way to describe it. I'm taking a seven-month seminar series, one weekend a month, which happens to meet this weekend (9-5 Saturday, 8-1 Sunday). I had hoped, sadly, that lack of interest would have postponed this one because, also this weekend, I have my office Christmas dinner and after-party Friday night, my cousin Kerry's Christmas party Saturday, and a Christmas party for the theatre that Jeni is on the Friend's Board. So let's see, a dinner, three parties, 15 hours of seminar class and a test. Yep ... I think that should keep us busy.

Hopefully next weekend will be better. We're hoping The Dougs will be able to come for a visit and we can do Christmas with his clan. Otherwise we'll have to send the presents up with Mom and Dad when they come through and we'll be painting the upstairs hallway instead. I'd rather do Christmas with the kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home