>

serendipitous reflections

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

AAA Maps

I really enjoy poking around on different map programs. Google Maps certainly moved things forward with the draggable maps, which is so much better that clicking the corners on the old Mapquest to move your map around. Yesterday, my office manager asked if there was a map that featured attractions along the road. They're going up for the Clemson-Kentucky game in Nashville and wanted to take their time and stop and check some things out along the way. I could tell her the odd stops that I was familiar with, but also knew there had to be more. I found AAA Maps (or aaamaps.com) and really like it. You can have it show you hotels, attractions, construction delays and much more. For functionality, this looks like it's the map to use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home