>

serendipitous reflections

Friday, January 21, 2005

Picture of the Day - Cousins


This is one of my favorite pictures from my vacation this year. The little girl is Makenzie (Trinity's daughter) and the little boy is Jacob (Trinity's nephew). My friend Trinity and her whole family vacation every year at place called the Bronson Forest near Summerville, SC. The Forest is owned by NS Railroad and is a "getaway from the whole world" for their upper management. There used to be no phones, TV's, or clocks in the rustic log cabins. Now there are phones and TV's in most of the cabins, but it is still really rustic in many ways. I forget how many ponds on the grounds you can fish in, but it's like 20. You can also go skeet shooting, and used to be able to go horseback riding. I have been lucky enough to go there with the Cranes three times. (When I was growing up, my family used the beach getaway in Flordia since my parents weren't fishermen.) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home