>

serendipitous reflections

Friday, May 06, 2011

They're getting the band back together

The creative team behind the original Sandman series, Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth and Mike Dringenberg are doing a story in Hero Comics 2011 coming out in June. I don't really buy comics anymore. I won Tori Amos' Comic Book Tattoo a while back at a silent charity auction but really haven't had the time to sit down and enjoy it. I wanted to get Axe Cop's mini-series, but missed it so I'm waiting for the trade paperback/graphic novel version. But I may have to pick up Hero. I've always enjoyed Sam Kieth's work, and I think that Mike Dringenberg complements him so well, And well, Neil Gaiman goes without saying. So I borrowed a frame of this preview image for my desktop wallpaper for right now. No better reminder than that to make sure I pick this one up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home