>

serendipitous reflections

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Closing in on a goal

I managed to sneak in to the gym on Tuesday. My evening workshop was canceled so I was able to get out of the office early. David was coming over for dinner and Jeni was cooking so I slipped over for a quick run. I did 1.25 miles in just under 17 minutes. I tried to keep a 6 mph pace as long as I could, but it's much easier on the elliptical.

I weigh in daily on the Wii Fit. I know you're really not supposed to weigh in every day, but I like to keep up with the Wii Fit and having the routine is good for me. My weight peaked over the holidays and the new year at 209. I'm now 1.5 pounds from reaching my Stage 1 weight-loss goal of being back under 200. I've never had to really watch my weight until recently, so this is a good thing for me. I want to get it under control sooner than later.

More later...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home