>

serendipitous reflections

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Working crew at Victor/Victoria

One of the actors for Victor/Victoria got hurt away from the show, so I got called to duty. His part was just covered or taken out, but they needed help moving a few set pieces. I've done set painting and sound for some simple shows, but this is my first time working crew. I even have a brief two seconds on stage (if you don't notice me then I did it right).

Got back in the gym today -- 15 minutes on the elliptical and upper body. It would be easier if the pollen wasn't getting me sniffly.

Yard work is coming along slowly. We've got good plans to get the yard cleaned up but the weather and V/V isn't cooperating right now. Hopefully I'll get the grass cut one night this week. Just never enough time is there?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home