>

serendipitous reflections

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Juggling

I've been trying to do more juggling lately. I want to learn some new patterns -- challenge myself some more. I was looking at Mill's Mess, which I thought I had been doing, but when I read a description I realized that I was off a throw. Hard to explain, because the trick is a "mess" but suffice it to say, I was off. So I found a video on YouTube and, after a few bumbled attempts, figured out where my hands were supposed to be instead of where they had been.


Here's Mill's Mess, the right way.

I've also come to learn that the trick I always called an Egg Beater, maybe for lack of a better name, is called a False Shower. It's one of my favorites.

I tried working on the Factory a little, but I tweaked my shoulder a while back and it's still not 100 percent, so this one is out for right now.



I did a little better with the Box today than last night.



My next challenge I think is Burke's Barrage, but we'll see.



There's a guide I've also been reading online. As long as I've been juggling, I've never truly gotten a grasp of Swap Site Notation. So I'm hoping Ben's Guide will help.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home