>

serendipitous reflections

Monday, July 26, 2010

July update

Here I go again ... I know ... another month wrap-up. Willy Wonka has been a little absorbing of our time. And when we weren't at the theatre, we were on the road to Atlanta for my cousin Kerry's fantastic wedding. I should post pictures, but they are on Jeni's laptop, and I'm on my lunch break at work avoiding projects I don't want to do at lunch but probably should anyway.

The Willy Wonka postcard turned out really well, and despite taking a dive on the last dress rehearsal, it survived and looks cool. We had one of those long weekends of over-volunteering at the theatre this past weekend, but someone had to do it.

I sat in as Chip in a read-through of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (Jeni's producing). The actor playing Chip was performing at another show. It is such a funny show -- I'm really looking forward to it. Sitting in the read-through made me wish I could sing. But I know better.

Pictures will follow soon...

[Let the spam comments begin now.]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home