>

serendipitous reflections

Monday, July 14, 2008

High School Musical: The Musical

We went to Workshop Theatre on Sunday to see High School Musical: On Stage, the stage production of the Disney show (really, I think it should have been High School Musical: The Musical, but probably because I like Spaceballs, the Movie). It was actually very fun, but the first act was better than the second.

Lisa and Brian brought Gracie to the show, too, which was a lot of fun. Gracie was very good during the show, less fidgety than many of the other children at the show, and there were a lot of kids there. It was so fun seeing her (and pretty much all the little kids) all dressed up to come to the theatre.

Really, though, the highlight of the show for me was afterward when all the children were waiting in the lobby for the actors to come out and get their autographs. And what a thrill for these local actors, too, to get a true celebrity experience.

I had my camera but forgot it was there. I wish I'd gotten a picture of Gracie because she looked very cute, and her freckles across her nose are out from being at the beach...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home