>

serendipitous reflections

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Flickr badge

We added a Flickr badge to the side of our blog that will rotate pictures of ours posted onto Flickr. Now that we have the new computer we're trying to take advantage of some of the features of the internet that we had to avoid with the older computer. I can't think of how many web pages that I'm seeing fully loaded now that the new computer can handle the pages, or pages I'm visiting that I avoided because they were so content heavy that they bogged down the older computer. The crazy thing now is I feel like there's just so much out there that I'm not experiencing online that I should be, so although we've been online since "online" was "on-line" I feel like some of this is new again. And that's a fun feeling.

[PS -- go look at all the new pictures we've posted on Flickr!]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home