>

serendipitous reflections

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A touch of irony

Watch what you say, because you never know who's sitting beside you. I had two patients in the office, one in a massage chair getting some muscle work done, another was finished and just talking to some of the staff. The guy who was finished was talking (just to talk) about this and that, and the subject rolled to bootlegging and moonshine (don't ask me why ... I've stopped trying to get them to keep conversations more office appropriate...) and the guy says "my grandfather was one of the biggest bootleggers in Kershaw County." The whole time this conversation is going on, I'm waiting for the other patient to look up or chuckle -- he's an ATF officer. He never said anything, but it made me think of an episode of Weeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home