>

serendipitous reflections

Monday, October 23, 2006

Go Vols

This coming weekend, Jeni and I will go to the UT-South Carolina game here in Columbia. This will be only the second time I've gone to a game as the visiting team. It's difficult to show too much excitement, especially since this coming game we will be in really good seats given to us by our realtor. She is a booster for South Carolina and couldn't make the game so she gave us her tickets. Then next weekend we're heading up to Gatlinburg to visit my parents and we'll probably try to get tickets to the UT-LSU game. After graduating, I never thought I'd have a chance to go to two games in a row. The thing is, as fun as it is to watch the game from the stands, sometimes I just like the comfort of my couch. I think I've gotten soft...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home