>

serendipitous reflections

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My little greenspace


One the biggest things I miss about living in a house is having a yard. I have always loved plants and try to have a couple of good pots on the porch to enjoy. This year the pots are doing double duty, well at least the big ones. I put together two 24" pots that look alike, along with the hibiscus tree, to use at the bridal shower I'm hosting in June. The two pots are filled with a pink hibiscus, hot pink dwarf wave petunias, and vinca vines.

Other pots in the picture are (from r-l): a pot of herbs (rosemary, basil, thyme, flat leaf parsley, and chives); a plant I bought a the zoo/botanical garden plant sale- the blooms are red and yellow and look like chinese lanterns (I'm sorry I just completely blanked on the name); and the last pot is oramental pepper plants. To the right of the herbs there are two rose bushes. They have several blooms just starting so when they all show their pretty little faces I'll post a picture.Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home