>

serendipitous reflections

Friday, March 25, 2005

Tiffany's visit

Tiffany came from Atlanta the past two weekends for visits. The first weekend she stayed with us and we all met up with some friends of her's from Hollins College. We had a great visit, and her allergies hardly flared up from our cats. While we were at lunch with her friends, I took Wallace, the three-and-a-half-year-old, out to the parking lot to look at the earth movers in the lot next door where they are building a Bonefish Grill. While I was standing there holding him, he turned to me and asked, "Why are you wearing that shirt?" I replied, "My wife picked it out for me." He thought for a minute, then said, "When my dad was your age, he wore shirts like that." (Note: His dad IS my age.)

Tiffany returned the next weekend for Gracie's One-Year Birthday, a Connie the Cow/barnyard themed party. It was a lot of fun to have everyone together. Nikki and Todd also came in from Atlanta with their two little ones, Morgan and Evan. Hopefully we'll be able to get back together with everyone soon. Tiffany is eager for us to head toward Atlanta and visit her at her mom's place in Big Canoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home