>

serendipitous reflections

Monday, February 14, 2005

Shirt shrinks

Jeni bought me this great Kenneth Cole shirt and after the first washing (and following the care instructions), the shirt shrunk up a little. The sleeves were where I noticed it the most, but it wasn't unwearable. It just wasn't "just right" like it had been. No big deal. The next few times I washed it, I made sure to hang it up. Well, tonight, it made it back into the dryer and lets just say I don't think I'll be wearing it anymore. Sure, I could lose about 10 or 15 pounds, but I don't think my arms will shrink two inches, or my neck one inch. I'm so disappointed. I'll contact them and express my disappointment with their poor garment care instructions, but I doubt it will get me anywhere. It's just a shame. I got to wear it maybe six or seven times ($5/wearing?) and that's just not right. I'd rather buy an Eddie Bauer wrinkle resistant shirt that'll last me two years and I don't have to iron! Now that's quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home