>

serendipitous reflections

Monday, February 10, 2014

World Record holder

I guess I get to call myself a world record holder after this weekend. I participated in the Tie Us Together event in Columbia on February 9, 2014, where we set the World Record for the most bow ties tied at one time (well, within five minutes). The old record, set in Birmingham, UK, was 417. We set a new record of 821. So I hold 1/821 of a World Record.


Here are Annie and me with our successful bow ties. I was lucky and got mine on the first try. Annie made hers with 30 seconds to spare.

Here is the video to watch if you want to learn. This is Lucky, from Britton's in Columbia. He makes it very easy, and he's who taught me the first time, in person, then the second time, on video.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home