>

serendipitous reflections

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I found the gym!

It had been almost a month since I had gone to the gym -- with Cinderella happening and keeping us busy, there just weren't enough hours. This was always my fear when I initially joined the gym. I figured I'd have the best intentions, then end up flushing away a monthly membership. But until last month I'd done OK. So hopefully I'm back on schedule. Two miles on the elliptical is a good start (especially with a bruised foot from stubbing my little toe really badly).

Jeni and I have started on a new multi-vitamin that a friend of ours formulated. I'm onto my third day and I have to say I am amazed at good how I am feeling. I don't know if it is coincidence (I doubt it), but I just feel more focused and mentally clearer, and I seem to have more energy. That's all very good. I hope this continues.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home