>

serendipitous reflections

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Winter Storm 2007....

Well today was the day. Our first South Carolina snow (which anywhere else would be called a dusting). But nonetheless it was very beautiful falling from the sky. The joke part to this is I was outside taking pictures in my flip-flops and no coat, and it really wasn't that cold.

Some parts of me really misses the snow, and then there's the part of me that remembers the miserable Iowa winters with wind chills well below -20F and 12-18" of snow that you had to shovel to get to school because they never canceled school. Well I will correct that statement, we missed one day of school because of blizzard that dumped like 36" of snow in twenty-four hours and no one could get back from winter break.

Well here are a couple of South Carolina winter wonderland pictures.




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home