>

serendipitous reflections

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just a little bragging....



My nephew, Aaron, is the Mississippi Class 5A state singles champion and he's only a sophomore. (He turned 16 just a week ago.) He finished the season unbeaten! Here is an article from the newspaper .

You rock Aaron!

And my oldest nephew, Andrew, is graduating from high school tomorrow. So Dean and I will be heading down to Jackson, MS for the graduation.

I personally can't believe how fast time flies. I can remember when both of the boys were born and mom would buy them matching outfits and they had the cutest little toe-headed bowl haircuts.

Anyway, Dean and I are so proud of the boys (and Brittany of course!!). I will post stories and pictures after we get back.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home