>

serendipitous reflections

Friday, September 23, 2005

What a beautiful boy!


As most of you know, I was in Iowa last week. I went out to visit my friends, Tracey and Clay and their son Garrett. Garrett was born in January and this is the first time I've been able to make it out to Iowa to hold him, squeeze his little fat rolls, and kiss those cute little cheeks. He just melted my heart. I had such a wonderful visit with Tracey that the week just flew by before we knew it. Clay and I shared some tasty recipes, and Tracey and I got to share so much...like shopping, good food, a lot of belly laughs (the ones that make you double over or fall out of chair, or even pee your pants a little), and she even started me thinking I would like to start scrapbooking. But the best and most important part of my trip was I getting to spend time with that beautiful boy. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home