>

serendipitous reflections

Monday, September 19, 2005

Welcome to the website songs

When I found Jack Johnson's website, it was before the redesign and there were several mp3s available for download, including an entire live concert he had done, which was really cool. Among the songs was "Welcome to my website," a little 26 second diddy that was pointless but fun. So I downloaded it and added it to my collection. Today, I stumbled across the Level 42 website (you know them from the 80s -- Something About You) and right there, on their site, is also a "Welcome" song. How fun! So now, it appears that I'll be hunting down welcome songs sung by bands I enjoy. I just think it's such a fun idea for a musician -- or maybe an indication that my wife has been out of town too long...

[Right when I hit the "publish" button, I saw a typo and let out a "garr!" which was my testiment to Talk Like A Pirate Day. I couldn't let it go by without being recognized.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home