>

serendipitous reflections

Saturday, June 04, 2005

MIA -- Swiss Army Knife

Since returning from our busy weekend in Cincinnati, I have not seen my Swiss Army Knife. Right before we left, I slipped it into our checked baggage (can't carry it on ... might hijack the plane with the corkscrew) and I didn't use it during our visit. When we returned, the TSA had placed a notice in our bag saying they had searched it. No biggie ... happens almost every time we fly. But I can't find my knife! I called TSA and they were very sympathetic and gave me a number to the Cincinnati airport to follow up, and said they would replace it at replacement value. And like I said, it's not the biggest deal in the world, except it's the knife Jeni bought me when we got married, and I've had it almost 10 years now and it just bugs me to lose things (like my mind ...) so I'm hoping it shows up again. (I do have a backup knife.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home