>

serendipitous reflections

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Scootin' Sharon


I promise you this was the funniest thing I saw all weekend. Dean's mom on an electric scooter. The story behind the scooter is it was bought for our niece, Sarah, two Christmases ago. The scooter arrived damaged so the company sent another scooter, but never picked up the damaged one. When Denny called to find out when they were going to come and get it, they said they couldn't take it back after 30 days, so they could keep it or give it away...whatever they wanted to do with it. Denny pulled it out of the box and with a little super glue, it was ready to go. At some point in the weekend, Denny was telling us this story and added in the fact that Sharon sometimes rides it to work. I almost peed my pants and said I have to see her on the scooter before the weekend was over. On Sunday night she charged it up and took it for a spin. I was laughing so hard I was crying. It was a hoot and a half. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home