>

serendipitous reflections

Friday, April 22, 2005

Geocaching link

I was going to use a logo from the Geocaching website and put a link on the sidebar. I was really impressed with myself for managing to do what most third graders can probably already do. But as I read the fine print, Groundspeak makes the following request: You will need to include the following language in small text somewhere on the page where the Groundspeak Geocaching logo appears: "The Groundspeak Geocaching Logo is a trademark of Groundspeak, Inc. Used with permission." Please make the "Groundspeak, Inc." part of the statement a link to our home page (http://www.groundspeak.com).

I was just doing a little more press for them, but I don't want logo disclaimers cluttering things up even more. So I'll just continue link to the Geocaching site when I mention them. Oh well, it was a fun exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home