>

serendipitous reflections

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Well thank you very much

I would personally like to thank the city of Columbia for taking all day to fix a broken water main. I couldn't wash dishes, clothes, or myself. There was a glimmer of hope when I heard my neighbor's dishwasher, so I ran in and started the shower. Much to my dismay, there was some water, very little water, tee-tiny bit of water, and did I mention it was scaling hot water at that. I ended up just washing my hair with a cup and a lot of tears. And the bonus to this is I have no skin left on my head. So thank you very much!!

(When I called about this, I found out that they are going to have to cut all the water off from 6pm to 10pm. Nice.) We will be going out to dinner tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home