>

serendipitous reflections

Saturday, October 23, 2004

FYI: Cat's don't like blow dryers

Jasper is tolerant of baths. I don't put him in the tub, and we only put him under the water when he first came home as a kitten. But he'll let me put cat shampoo on a wet washcloth and he will walk around the bathroom as I bathe him. Well, yesterday, I got him good and wet cleaning him up. And he let me towel dry him some, but he was wetter than usual, so I decided to try out the hair dryer. Needless to say, it didn't go too well. Something about air hitting you that you can't see, I can understand. He jumped around, spilled his water bowl, and managed to knock over anything that could be knocked over. At that point, I was as wet as he was so I decided that he was dry enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home