>

serendipitous reflections

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Doug's Christmas

Last weekend Dean and I went over to Knoxville to do the Christmas present drop for Doug and Cathy's kiddos. We met them at IHOP for dinner and it was sort like invading a small country with the high chair, carrier, booster seat, game boy, MP3 player, crayons, and cell phones. The kids were super at dinner (no major catastrophes...which with just Dean and I that can happen) and Amy was so funny. She told me that she was going to be Cinderella for Christmas. Cathy and I decided that she was going to go around Christmas treating. She's still figuring out the holidays. Then home for the opening of presents which as you can see by the pictures went well.

On Saturday, Doug and Noah were on a Boy Scout camping trip, so we didn't get to spend time with them, but we did get to spend some good quality time with Sarah, Amy, Evan, and Tommy. Then in the afternoon, Cathy, Evan, Dean, and I went out shopping for Sarah's Christmas present. Success-o!

Then Dean and I were on our way after a late lunch at PF Changs. (Love their lettuce wraps!!)

Dean and I had an awesome time with kids. They are all such different little people and we love them all so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home