>

serendipitous reflections

Sunday, November 27, 2005

You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time.


It's funny to say that Dean and I have been married ten years. We celebrated our anniversary on Friday. It's also funny to go back and look at our wedding pictures because in my mind we have not aged a bit, but looking at the above picture will definitely prove otherwise. These last ten years have been the ride of my life and I wouldn't change a thing. Dean gave me one the most thoughtful gifts I've ever been given. It wasn't the most expensive or lavish gift, but that's what makes it the best. It was a print from the Story People named Kindred Spirits and it sums up our relationship. I love you Dean! Thanks for being my husband and best friend.

Dean and I would also like to thank Lisa and Brian for the beautiful anniversary card. And thanks to Tracey and Clay for the funniest.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home