>

serendipitous reflections

Friday, January 28, 2005

2005 Bloggies

I was reading This Fish and saw it was nominated for a Bloggie, so I decided to check it out. I found some cool blogs.
rion.nu
Satan's Laundromat
the narrative
The Snowsuit Effort
daily dose of imagery
Scary Duck (I just really like the name...)

(I've been reading other blogs on BlogExplosion during my lunch break, and I find the variation in how people approach their blogs to be very interesting. The "blogroll" concept I still struggle with, because I see these blogs with what seems a hundred blogs linked from it. My minimalist approach would rather just link to those I either actually read, or find to be good quality. But I did update my links ... ok, blogroll ... to get a little more up to speed with the blog culture.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home