>

serendipitous reflections

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Precipice Hills

Jeni and I went over to our friend's Lisa and Brian's house last night to exchange Christmas gifts and help Lisa wrap presents. I followed Lisa and Jeni out, and Lisa took us a back way to their house. They live out in the country and there were times that, even though I knew I was following the right van, I started to second guess myself and wonder how funny it would be if I was following someone else.

Our new route took us through a neighborhood called Precipice Hills. Afterward, I was commenting on the neighborhood, but stumbled as I tried to say Precipice. Lisa piped up and informed me that they call it "Pur-sippy" Hills. Somewhere, some builder is shaking his head thinking, "It was a pretty name..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home