>

serendipitous reflections

Monday, October 04, 2004

Kevin Bacon Game

By now, I'm sure everyone is well aware of the Kevin Bacon Game (Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, or whatever you choose to call it...) When I was in college, I had a job working the front desk of the dorm and my friend Chris introduced me to the game, and while he worked one desk, I worked the other, and we'd call back and forth with connections. I personally am three degrees of separation to Kevin Bacon, with which details I will spare you for a variety of reasons, primarily being that I don't want you to know how psycho I really am. But I stumbled across The Oracle of Kevin Bacon from the University of Virginia that connects movie actors to Kevin Bacon using a database and imdb. Pretty cool, even though it does take some of the fun out of the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home